Kennel Search takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Kennel Search treats personal information that
Kennel Search collects and receives, including information related to your past
use of Kennel Search products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email
address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Kennel Search
does not own or control, or to people that Kennel Search does not employ or
- Kennel Search collects personal information when you register with Kennel Search,
when you use Kennel Search products or
services, when you visit Kennel Search pages or the pages of certain Kennel Search
partners, and when you enter promotions
or sweepstakes. Kennel Search may combine information about you that we
have with information we obtain from business partners or other
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email
address. For some financial products and services we may also
ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your
assets. Once you register with Kennel Search and sign in to our services, you
are not anonymous to us.
- Kennel Search collects information about your transactions with us and with
some of our business partners, including information about your use of
financial products and services that we offer.
- Kennel Search automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser, including your IP
address, Kennel Search cookie
information, and the page you request.
- Kennel Search uses information for the following general purposes: to
customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for
products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct
research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Kennel Search will not contact children under age 13 about special offers
or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Kennel Search does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal
information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably
necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
- Kennel Search does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products
or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf
of or with Kennel Search under confidentiality agreements. These companies
may use your personal information to help Kennel Search communicate with you
about offers from Kennel Search and our marketing partners. However, these
companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user
is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Kennel Search to
collect and use their child's information without consenting to Kennel Search
sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this
information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the
as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Kennel Search is acquired by or
merged with another company. In this event, Kennel Search will notify you
before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a
- Kennel Search displays targeted advertisements based on personal
information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume
that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the
targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular
- Kennel Search does not provide any personal information to the advertiser
when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting
with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the
advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting
criteria used to display the ad.
- Kennel Search advertisers include financial service providers (such as
banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and
non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and
- Kennel Search may set and access Kennel Search cookies
on your computer.
- Kennel Search lets other
companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and
access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their
cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Kennel Search's cookies.
- Kennel Search uses web
beacons to access Kennel Search cookies inside and outside our network of
web sites and in connection with Kennel Search products and services.
- You can edit your Kennel Search
at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the
Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page
can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new
categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained
in the messages they receive.
- Certain communications from Kennel Search, such as service announcements,
administrative messages and the Kennel Search Newsletter, are considered part
of Kennel Search membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Kennel Search account into
Confidentiality and Security
Changes to this Privacy
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who
we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to
provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Kennel Search Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Kennel Search uses industry-standard SSLencryption to
protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
- Kennel Search may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to
the primary email address specified in your Kennel Search account or by placing
a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: